The Benefits of Microblading
Microblading is the hottest new trend in brow shaping techniques. Women everywhere are using this method to achieve fuller looking, hassle-free brows.
If you are one of the lucky and extremely rare women with naturally perfect eyebrows, this technique isn’t for you. But for us mortal women who invest a lot of time and spend a small fortune each year on attaining perfection, microblading is just the answer.
Do you spend hours in front of the mirror each week, penciling in a few more brow hairs? Perhaps you’ve tried your hand at dying your existing eyebrow hairs to create the illusion of a fuller brow, only to end up with smudges and streaks of dye in unwanted places. What ever method you are currently using, microblading is guaranteed to provide a better solution.
Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of microblading.
1. It will save you time. – Once you have had microblading done, you will no longer need to spend precious minutes penciling in your eyebrows every morning, making them presentable. Think of all the things you could do with that extra time; sipping a cup of coffee while watching the sunrise perhaps?
2. It will save you money – While the initial cost of microblading might seem quite steep, the long-term savings definitely pay off. Once you’ve added up the amount of money spent on make-up, brushes and other products you use to make your eyebrows presentable, you’ll find that microblading is a far better investment.
3. Natural looking eyebrows. – Microblading is intended to look particularly natural. It is extremely difficult to tell the difference between a natural eyebrow and one that has been micro-bladed.
4. Long Lasting Results – While microblading is not a permanent procedure, it is long lasting. Depending on your lifestyle, skin type and how well you care for your skin, the effects of microblading can last up to 3 years.
5. No Maintenance – Once you have had microblading done, you will no longer have to worry about the day-to-day upkeep of your eyebrows. And with their semi-permanence, you can lead as active a lifestyle as you please without worrying if your eyebrows have smudged or faded.
6. It’s Quick and Safe – Microblading is virtually risk free and a quick process. As long as you have it done by a licensed professional and follow their care instructions, you will have gorgeous, hassle-free eyebrows that last.
7. It’s Semi-Permanent – As previously mentioned, the effects of microblading last between 1-3 years. They eventually fade away, leaving no trace of scarring or discoloration. So it’s possible to change the look of your eyebrows at subsequent sessions. And if you want your eyebrows to go back to their original look, you can just stop going for touch-ups and let them fade away. However, you will probably be so taken with the stunning results of microblading that it will become your way of life.